Thursday, November 29, 2012

Grace-ful Thank You

I love the bold colors in this card, the paper is Close to my Heart as is the cardstock stickers, stamp and embellishments. I also used Close to my Hearts Cricut Cartridge - Art Philosophy for the great layered tag in the center.
I first started by distressing the background, using the CTMH sanding paper, I distressed all the paper. It creates the great denim, rough feeling which goes with the rich fall colors of the paper.
Close to my Heart usually has coordinating cardstock weight stickers along wth other coordinating products. Here I used the coordinating cardstock stickers and Antique Copper Brads to punch the rough, mascuine feeling in the card.
Here is where the masuline feeling gets thown out the window with this great cardstock weight Heart sticker, so cute, I just couldn't resist.
And we fnish it all off with the inside of the card, a great blue (Twilight Blue), with cardstock sticker and Close to my Heart stamp in Cocoa Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment