Sunday, October 28, 2012

Rylie Nola - More to Adore Layout


I have started up my scrapbook classes again here in Yuzhno and for the second class we did a really sweet layout using Close to my Heart's More to Adore discontinued paper pack. My daughter Rylie was born in 2010 and I had yet to scrapbook her pictures, I know, bad me! But I fixed up my pictures and changed them to sepia toned which suited the paper pack perfectly.
I used my Gypsy to cut out the letters, Gypsy Font I used, then I welded the letters together so they would cut as a single piece. I inked every single piece of paper and placed my pictures down, then I cut out a locket from ...well, I can't remember. But it all turned out very sweetly if you ask me. I cut the paper for next class already so stay tuned for the next awesome layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment